Chloe + Isabel believes that today’s women deserve jewelry as exceptional as they are. C + I jewelry has been designed with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction. Exceptional jewelry calls for exceptional care. Following these simple steps to keep your jewelry looking its best, year after year:
- Don’t apply beauty products such as perfume or hairspray while wearing your jewelry, as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Avoid contact with soap and water, and do not use the jewelry cleaners as they may contain abrasives. Always use a dry, soft cloth to gently wipe jewelry clean. We recommend using a polishing cloth on Sterling Silver.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, working out, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- Always store each piece separately. The best way to store your jewelry is in our Chloe + Isabel pouches. Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Skin chemistry is a tricky thing. Depending on the acidity level in your skin, the plating of fashion jewelry may wear off over time. This is also the reason some people notice green skin discoloration from fashion jewelry pieces. The discoloration is harmless and can be washed off.
- Tossing your jewelry in your bag, or leaving it in the bathroom while you shower, are never good ideas. Our jewels need the same attention you give dry-clean-only clothes; if you are good to them, they’ll be good to you!