I know I am a bit late posting about Valentine’s Day but I still think of February as a month of love and romance. What things do we associate with love?
- Colors red and pink
- The heart (symbol)
- Red roses
- Paris as the “City of Love”
- Valentine’s Day
- Love stories (and chick flicks!)
- Love songs
- Italian food
- Public display of affection (hand holding, sweet kisses, hugs, eye contact, and body language)
- Couple dancing together
- Greeting cards
What’s your favorite love scene (in a movie)? I have a few favorites of my own.
- The Princess Bride: The scene where Westley is disguised as a pirate and fell down the hill saying “as…you…wish!” Buttercup realized what she has done and went after him!
- Amelie: Nino, the guy Amelie likes, shows up where she works and asks her if that is her in the photo he was holding. She blushed and shrugged, then she walked away. As soon as he got up and left, her heart practically melted.
In honor of love and romance, Chloe + Isabel has shiny rose gold-plated jewelry pieces with crystals placed inside the delicate hearts and arrows. Click on the link or image below for more details: https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/kellymercer/shop/collection/
Hope you are having a lovely month filled with hearts and roses! xo