A while ago, I was saving pins to my Pinterest page and I came across one of the promoted pins by Chloe + Isabel. I thought to myself , “who are Chloe + Isabel?” They turned out to be a jewelry company. The more I browsed around, I found out that they have jewelry merchandisers and that I could apply to be one of them. As soon as I finished filling out the form, I was excited and nervous at same time.
To me, I think of this as an exciting opportunity to try something new. I was nervous because it required a phone interview as a part of application process. A few minutes later, I was selected to be a Chloe + Isabel merchandiser!
Why did I chose Chloe + Isabel?
- I love jewelry and I absolutely adore their jewelry!
- I am able to sell their jewelry in-person and online.
- I can be my own boss.
- They provide training and support for jewelry merchandisers.
Other things I love about Chloe and Isabel:
- They also have hair accessories, beauty + home accessories, and jewelry for men such as tie bars, men’s bracelets, and cuff links.
- Their jewelry is uniquely hand-designed and sourced directly from their New York City studio.
- The jewelry comes with keepsake pouches and gift boxes.
- Also, most importantly, they are hypoallergenic, nickel-free and lead safe.
- Their jewelry is branded with their signature Chloe + Isabel closures.
What is there not to like? I would be so honored if you would check out my online boutique: www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/kellymercer